mardi 22 mars 2011

Exclusive Interview with Perla: The Full Package: Smart Kind Beautiful!

Lovers here is our exclusive Interview with the Queen of Rock N' Roll herself: Perla Hudson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We have been bombarded with questions- It was a very difficult choice! We already knew she was an amazing Lady with an amazing spirit but still she managed to surprise us with her extremely fast reply to all questions,the smartness of the answers, life lover, fun and how kind and down to earth she really is. And on the top of all theses emotions, Perla managed to move us to tears with some of the answers. Perla, we have no word to thank you enough for this great opportunity! 

Lovers it s time for you to enjoy this raw but honest interview!
 
- Perla you created 2 incredibly beautiful boys- What part of your heritage would you like them to remember when adults?
Our zest for life! Cubans have a way of making the most of any type of situation. We love life and live it to its fullest! Also loyalty. We are loyal till death!


- You are so feminine that it is so easy to imagine you with a little girl- a mini version of Perla-Are you planning on having a 3rd child and may be" una perlita"
Pregnancy is so hard on my body. I have a really bad back injury and I have a vertebrae that has shifted forward 90% off my spinal cord. One more child can leave me paralyzed or in need of a spinal surgery. We have talked about surrogacy perhaps in the future, but as for now, we are just starting to enjoy ourselves again now that the boys are bigger and I cant imagine having a little baby right now! Its too much to juggle.


-You are a mother of 2 beautiful boys and a wife- If you have to give a job title and description to your others activities- What would it be?
Chief financial officer of all our corporations and businesses.


- Rumours around are saying that once in your life you were a Madame- If true - what skills did you learn from that experience and how useful they are in your life-
Yes it is true. I gained excellent management skills and I can over see multiple projects at one time. I use these skills everyday! I also know what men want…


- A lot of people are saying you live the RNR life style but what is it exactly? Is it an attitude? A way of thinking and doing things? ..Could you describe this RNR life for us?
Rock and Roll life is more stereo typical term for our way of life. The touring, living out of suitcases, going from venue to venue certainly is Rock and Roll. It is my husband  profession and one that I am a big part of. A lot of people do this and live the rock and roll life but I think we take it one step further and live life to the fullest! Everything we do we do it BIG. From partying to spending time with each other we do it to the fullest. I personally don’t care what anyone thinks of me, I am just ME! I don’t judge others nor do I care if they judge me.


- Once in an interview you talked about always being on the 'underdog side' - Why do you think this choice comes naturally to you?
Because I myself have been an “underdog”. I didn’t come from money or have had anything just handed to me. Ive worked hard for my family, financially, and to live a happy life. I appreciate everything I have and don’t take it for granted. Ive succeeded when others have wanted me to fail. Therefore I always have a soft spot for the underdog. I love a happy ending!

- If you have one fashion tip to steal from Gays/ Trannies- What would it be?
To not be afraid of being over the top! But keep it classy.

- Beside being incredibly beautiful- what strenghts do you use during a business meeting?
Im a great listener and can call bullshit when I hear it. I also have a great ability to see things from others perspective.


- We read that you are a great "chef" - What s your best dish? How do you make it? How about having your own cooking show? 
I make AMAZING black beans. They are my mothers recipe. I make them in a pressure cooker and cook really low for hours. I put in 1 green pepper cut in half and take out the seeds. 1 onion cut in half. 3-4 bay leaves, salt pepper cumin and a good white wine. Cook for 3-4 hours and voila! I also make great chicken fricassee.

- You always are so compassionate and nice towards others- Where do you get this kind heart from?
From being grateful for what I have. And I simply treat people the way I would want to be treated.

- You always seem to be so confident- How do you do that? Do you have a mantra you repeat over and over until you feel it?
If I don’t believe in myself no one else will! No mantra honey, just that.

 - Over they years, you must have faced so many jealous and vile women- How did you deal with them?
 
I don’t have time for them. Of course I might react, Im only human, but then Im done with them and move on. I cant get caught up in their pathetic lives.


End!!!!!! We also would like to thanks Sandy Jane Bailey  who made this interview possible. Hope you Loved it as much as we did XOXOXO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire